Toner Cuka Nanas
100% Organic – pH Balancing and whitening Face Toner, Morning Booster
Our drinkable Pineapple Vinegar Toner is made of 100% organic and waterbased ingredients, it is a great antioxidant, moisturizing, nourishing and illuminating action for our skin and delaying the appearance of wrinkles. Due to it’s pure origin and nature, this miraculous water is also drinkable!
Pineapple Vinegar is one of those rare gifts of nature that’s not only loaded with health benefits but is also great on the taste buds. So make sure you exploit it!
- Pineapple contains natural AHA’s and Enzymes which enhance moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-fungal, and skin purifying effects. Pineapple also improves skin hydration, elasticity, and essential nutrients, promoting a healthier, more clear complexion.
- Pineapple contains naturally occurring Glycolic acid that penetrates the skin deeply to exfoliate those built up layers of skin cells.
Vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. Glycerin benefits skin health to better hydration and a strengthened gut and boost hydration, which can improve your athletic performance.
All ingredients are lower pH and 100% water-based properties help skin naturally hydrate & retain moisture throughout the day.
Our simple natural & 100% waterbased ingredients:
Pure and Simple Bali Pineapple Vinegar as preservative.
Dry, acne, dull, pigmented or aging skin. Generally people with very sensitive skin types will want to avoid using Glycolic acid as they may find it too irritating.
How to use as toner:
Pre-dampen your cotton pad with water. Squeeze out the excess, and then apply your chosen toner. Wetting the cotton first stops it from absorbing your product and keeps the toner on the surface of the pad. You waste less product and gain maximum skincare benefits.
- No artificial fragrances or dyes
- No oils, alcohol or chemicals
- No animal testing, 100% vegan
- 100% natural & organic
- Made with love in small batches
How to use as booster:
Just add one or two teaspoons to any hot or cold liquid like water, tea or juice every morning before breakfast.